Monday, February 16, 2009

What better way to spend Valentine's Day?!?

So Yoda came to town this past weekend. Was TOTALLY excited about that!! She came to see Em and Dee's new baby, Bella (who is by far the sweetest and most beautiful baby girl I've ever seen).

Yoda's visit meant I finally got to meet Em in person. I've been hearing about her since I was only one of Yoda's meager students trudging through the depths of A&P. I've also been hearing about Bella and the fateful ventures of her arrival since around that time as well. So I feel like I've known her for a while now...

Since moving to Houston, Yoda has been telling both Em and I that we should meet and be friends...and now we have and we are...YAY!!

Yoda and I did some major shopping while she was here. Well, Yoda shopped and I drove. Just don't call her Miss Daisy...pretty sure that's too cute for her! :-D She passed on this SUPER HOT dress that I was doing a very poor job of convincing her not to buy...she really could wear it to my wedding and look totally hott!!

The three of us totally had a blast, I was given much sage, pre-wedding, "don't do it" advice, and made a great new friend in the process. What better way to spend Valentine's Day?!?

2 comments:

  1. HEY GIRLY. Just started reading your blog. So glad you got to hang out with the girls last weekend. Miss ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to see you are blogging! I am still thinking about the dress. Could you be bribed to go get it for me???? ;)

    ReplyDelete