Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Seasons

It's getting Colder. Even in Houston. And before the temperatures warm again, I'll be getting married.

All at once, time seems to stand still and yet move too fast. There doesn't seem to be enough time to get things done for the wedding and yet it still seems so far away.

Things are getting done. I know they are. But I feel like I'm at a stand still. The next several things on my list include making significant purchases - invitation pieces, centerpiece items, decoration items, etc. etc. Our budget is tight, so I find myself hesitating to make a purchase with budget money. Part of me is afraid to purchase the wrong thing. I don't want to make a hasty decision and regret it later. But I know these things have to be done and need to be done relatively soon.

Someone tell me where to begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment