Monday, September 21, 2009

Blog Awards!

I have received the Premium Me Award from Yoda! I have to post 7 random things about me and then tag 7 more people. Yay!

1. I'm addicted to Nora Roberts books. I just returned 7 books to the library that I'd read in a little under 2 weeks.

2. I'm a fabulous cook. I love to cook and rarely use recipes (except for baking and a few family recipes passed down from my grandmother - which I have memorized). I was even accepted to Culinary School.

3. I have a Genius IQ. When I was in the 2nd Grade, my school counselor administered an IQ test that was interpreted by my pediatrician. I was answering College-level questions at the age of 7.

4. I'm a gamer. I started playing D&D in San Angelo about 6 years ago and have been playing ever since. I recently joined a D&D group here in Houston and love the guys I play with (all Aggies).

5. I play 6 different musical instruments. French Horn, Marching Horn (trumpet on steroids), Trumpet, Sax, Piano and I sing.

6. I'm addicted to logic puzzles and griddlers. (www.griddlers.net)

7. I have a not-so-secret crush on Alyson Hannigan (the flute chick in the American Pie movies, or Willow from Buffy: The Vampire Slayer). I would TOTALLY jump the fence for her...totally.

Tag: (I don't have 7 followers) so...ummm...all of you...do it...NOW! ;-)

2 comments: