Monday, August 29, 2011

Shannon/Ideas

Haven't blogged since before Shannon died. Haven't really had the heart to log back on. It's been a year now. I still can't believe she's gone.
For the first time since, I perused her blog today. And I have an idea. I'm probably not the first or the only one with the idea. So, girls, if you read this and someone is already doing it let me know. But I want to publish her blog. Not to sell. But for us. Her wisdom, her humor. Her memories. Our memories.
When Shannon was still here, I read through a couple of months of her blogs. I remember feeling like I'd discovered so much about her. I knew her such a short time. Maybe I'm just wanting to rediscover her. For all of us to rediscover her.
If someone has a copy, I want to include our Eulegy.
It's just an idea. But I think I have to do it. I think I need to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment